Komodo Tours and Travel is one of the best travel agencies in Labuan Bajo. It accommodates you to explore the 6 best places to visit on your Komodo speedboat tour. Komodo Wisata tours mostly depart daily from Labuan Bajo.
Labuan Bajo is located in East Nusa Tenggara, Indonesia. It is the main gateway to start your Komodo Island tours. The city also offers some beautiful places to visit. Just away from the main tourist area, you can enjoy the beautiful Sylvia hill. This hill is best to visit at sunset.
Besides the Komodo Island tour from Labuan Bajo, you can also book Komodo tours from Bali. The tour packages are mostly served in a private service. There are several tours you can book and the most popular are 3-days and the 2-night private Komodo tour.
Komodo Tours Islands are a group of tour guides that accompany your traveling to Komodo National Park. The tour guides are professional and have a well-educated background. Choose your best tour guide for your Komodo trip from Labuan Bajo, Bali, and Lombok.
Recommended Places to Visit on Komodo Speedboat Tours
If you decide to join the Komodo speedboat tour from Labuan Bajo. You will be able to explore 6 places in a 10-hour trip duration. Enjoy riding in a safe speedboat, comfortable seats with a cozy style.
There are 2 types of Komodo speedboat tours that we offer by Komodo Tours Pulau; private and shared cost. Shared costs mean you will go with a group of 20 people in the same boat. The tour will start at 06.00 am from Labuan Bajo and will finish at 04.00 pm.
If you go on a private speedboat tour, you will be able to select the places to visit in Komodo National Park. You can also choose to go at any time, which means you can suit your schedules. It is likely more flexible if you join this trip arrangement.
Below are the places to visit when you join the Komodo speedboat tour:
- Padar Island is a place where you can enjoy spectacular views of the island formation. You will hike for half an hour to get to the top. Take pictures and enjoy the beauty of this island. The best time to visit is at sunrise and sunset.
- Komodo island is the island where over 2000 species of Komodo Dragons are inhabitants. There you will trek to find them, you can also visit the Komodo village, experience the local life on the island.
- Pink Sand Beach is located in the north of Komodo island. This is one of the most popular beaches to visit in Komodo National Park. Enjoy swimming, snorkeling, beach walking, and hiking on the sides of the beach for the best views.
- Manta Point is a place where you can see groups of Manta Rays. There you can snorkel and enjoy the crystal clear water. You can also find some other great underwater marine life here.
- Taka Makasar is a white sand bar. It is a perfect place to enjoy walking, taking pictures, swimming, and snorkeling.
- Kanawa Island offers spectacular views, a white sand beach and riches of underwater marine life. Enjoy hiking on this small island that is close to Labuan Bajo.
These are the recommended places you can visit when joining the Komodo speedboat tour.