The trip using the fast boat to Gili Islands is a popular and easy way to reach those small islands in north Lombok. These beautiful islands offer white-sand beaches, amazing underway marine life, and one of the best sunset points in Indonesia. The Gili Islands consist of Gili Trawangan, Meno, and Gili Air.
Among the three small islands, Gili Trawangan is the most popular island compared to the two other islands. The island is busier than the other Gili Islands. The fast boat to Gili Trawangan is the best way to reach the island. You start to visit Gili Trawangan from Bali, Nusa Penida, Lembongan, and Lombok.
For those who are in Lombok, you can book on speed boat to Gili Islands. The speed boat depart from Bangsal and Teluk Nare harbor in north Lombok. The estimated travel time from Lombok to Gili with hight speed boat is approximately 10 minutes.
If you want to visit Gili Air, you can book on the fast boat to Gili Air. The fast boat departs daily from Bali, Lembongan, and Nusa Penida. All the boats to Gili Air will be landed directly on the beach on the island. This is a perfect way if you do not want to make a long way by stopping in Lombok.
Besides the fast boat to Gili Trawangan and Gili Air, you can also get on the fast boat to Gili Meno. The boat to Gili Meno from Bali departs daily in the morning at 09.00 am. You will stopover in Gili Trawangan or Gili Air before getting off in Gili Meno.
The Best Fast Boat Trip to Gili Islands
For visitors who want to visit Gili Islands, below are the best fast boat Bali to Gili Islands to book:
- Patagonia fast boat to Gili is one of the large boat capacities from Bali to Gili. The boat operates daily from Benoa and Padang Bai. The estimated travel time from Beno to Gili Islands is 2 1/2 hours. But the trip is depending on the sea conditions.
- Golden Queen Fast Boat. The boat Golden Queen offers a daily departure from Padang Bai to Gili and Lombok. It is one of the most recommended fast boat transfers to Gili Islands and Lombok. The estimated travel time is approximately 1 1/2 hours.
- Gili Gili Fast Boat is a luxury fast boat from Padang Bai to Gili Islands. It is a new brand boat with large space, comfortable, and safety. You can get on this boat if you looking for a luxury trip to Gili Islands. The boat Gili Gili Fast Boat operates daily from Padang Bai.
- BlueWater Express is a high-speed boat from Bali to Gili that runs from Serangan. This boat offers comfortable, safe, and fast. You can get on this boat if you stay in the South Bali area.
- Scoot Fast Cruises is a fast boat from Sanur to Gili Islands. The boat operates daily in the morning at 09.30 am, it will stop over in Nusa Lembongan before continuing to Gili.
For booking and to see the details of arrangements, you can visit the fast boat to Gili Islands page. There are many varieties of boat tours from Bali, Nusa Penida, and Lembongan to book.