Labuan Bajo is a small fishing town located on the Western tip of Flores island. The town is the main gateway to see Komodo National Park. To see all around town, you can join Labuan Bajo tour packages.
There are a variety of Labuan Bajo tours to book. You can choose to go on private or shared tour arrangements. Our team is ready to provide all the information and serve you better. Tours are also combined with Komodo island tour packages and Flores Overland.
Labuan Bajo tourism has been one of the main tourist destinations in Indonesia. The central government of Indonesia recently developed facilities to support tourist areas. You can now reach Labuan Bajo by flight from Bali or anywhere in Indonesia. Flights from Bali operate daily from morning to afternoon.
One of the best activities to do in Labuan Bajo is the Labuan Bajo snorkeling tour package. This tour package will allow you to explore Komodo National Park in one day. It is also combined with the land tour around Labuan Bajo. Enjoy snorkeling, Komodo adventure, and trekking on Padar Island.
Visit also: Komodo island tour packages from Labuan Bajo for other tour packages to Lombokan Bajo and Komodo National Park.
If you have enough time on your holiday in Indonesia, you can take Paket Tour Labuan Bajo 5 Hari 4 Malam. Enjoy a boat tour to Komodo for 3 days and 2 nights. The last 2 days will explore Wae Rebo village, Spider Rice Field, and Labuan Bajo.
Tour Labuan Bajo Murah is one of the best arrangements for those looking for a short holiday activity. This is perfect for Indonesian backpackers to book. You can enjoy a shared tour package with a maximum of 20 people per group. Explore the most beautiful places in Komodo National Park and Labuan Bajo.
7 Best Places to Visit in Labuan Bajo and Komodo National Park
Labuan Bajo offers beautiful landscapes, the underwater world, beaches, and cultures. You can explore them through our best Komodo tour package or Labuan Bajo tour packages. Enjoy seeing all the beautiful destinations.
Our Labuan Bajo tourist information will explain the details of tourist destinations in Flores and beyond. There you can find any information about tourist areas in Labuan Bajo and Komodo National Park. You can also find other best destinations in Flores such as Wae Rebo village, Bena village, and Kelimutu Lake.
If you are looking for a great adventure on a cruise ship, there you can book for Labuan Bajo Cruise Tour. This tour will give you the experience to explore the most exciting places around Komodo National Park and Labuan Bajo. Enjoy your day tour with our professional tour guide and ranger.
Below are the best places to visit in Labuan Bajo:
- Goa Rangko cave is one of the amazing caves in Labuan Bajo. You can enjoy boat tours, trekking, and swimming in the natural pool inside the cave. It is located about 1 hour from Labuan Bajo.
- Cunca Rami Waterfall is located in the south of Labuan Bajo. This waterfall is one of the most beautiful waterfalls around Labuan Bajo. Enjoy the beautiful falls and tropical forests with rice fields on the way.
- Cunca Wulang is a waterfall that is located 1 hour from Labuan Bajo. This is a canyon, where you can enjoy jumping in a tropical pool. Besides that, you will trek through the tropical forest.
- Bukit Sylvia Hill is one of the amazing hills in Labuan Bajo. It is located 10 minutes from town. The hill offers a spectacular spot for sunset.
- Batu Cermin Cave is a limestone that is located north of Labuan Bajo. Enjoy walking through the tunnel and taking pictures.
- Melo Village is a traditional village that is located 45 minutes from Labuan Bajo. There you can see the Caci dance show and experience the local life.
- Pantai Pede beach or Pede Beach. It is one of the beautiful beaches in Labuan Bajo, a perfect place for having a sunset.
These are all the best places to visit in Labuan Bajo. For other information, you can visit our Labuan Bajo tour package.